[topimagetitle]Terms and Conditions[/topimagetitle] [topimageurl]//cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1676/1809/t/5/assets/why-real-touch.jpg?3571613464173436861[/topimageurl]
We keep your personal information private and secure. When you make a purchase from the Site, you provide your name, email address, credit card information, billing and shipping address, and password. We use this information to process your orders, to keep you updated on your orders and to personalize your shopping experience.
Our secure servers protect your information using SSL encryption and internal firewall(s).
To keep you informed about our latest offers, we may notify you of current promotions, specials and new additions to the site. You may unsubscribe from our newsletters by following the unsubscribe instructions in any email you receive from us.
We use "cookies" to keep track of your current shopping session to personalize your experience and so that you may retrieve your shopping cart at any time.
Normal purchase through Flovery's shop will be shipped within 7-10 business days. The exception will be items that are either "Made-to-order" or "Custom". Those could go up to several weeks, depending on the requirements and communication.
Shipping fee will be calculated automatically when you provide your address at checkout. If customers provide wrong address or the package is returned to us due to missing signature, customers will be responsible for additional cost of re-shipping.
All orders will be shipped via USPS, UPS or Fedex. We cannot guarantee when your order will arrive since it will depend on the shipper.
We have a 7-day policy for refund of unused item(s). However, the item(s) must be in the same condition as you received it. You need to contact us ahead of time. You are responsible for shipping it back to us. Flovery™ will refund only the product cost as store credit after 20% restocking fee and not shipping cost. We won't be able to return the amount back to your original payment method.
If there is damage during shipping or defects, please contact us and we will be happy to ship a new replacement at no charge. If the shipment has missing item(s), we will send you the missing item(s) after you contact us.
What Constitutes as Damaged or Defective
- Missing items, or items that are significantly cracked, chipped, or shattered are eligible for damage claim.
- Small variations in product size (within 1/2 of an inch of product description) do NOT constitute as damage or defective and will not be eligible for damage claim. Please note that each arrangement is made by hand in the US so there tends to be some size differences. The dimensions in the product page include stems and vase.
- Slight imperfections in glass such as dimples, bubbles, or variations in glass or wood thickness do NOT constitute as damage or defective and will not be eligible for damage claim.
- Dirty flower petals or sticky adhesive on vase due to shipment do NOT constitute as damage or defective. We advise you to try your best effort to clean. Occasionally the faux water might be sticking on the vase. In those cases, we can send replacement ONLY IF the faux water is obviously visible.
- Eligibility of an order's damage claim is ultimately determined by Flovery's Returns and Damages Department team after review.
There is no refund or exchange for below types of item:
- Custom order
- Discounted / sales items
- Preserved roses
TaxesFlovery™ shall automatically charge and withhold the applicable sales tax for orders to be delivered to addresses within Washington State. For shipping to other countries outside of the USA, you will be charged for import tax or custom fees. Flovery will not be responsible for such fees.
You are solely responsible for your own User Content such as blog comments and product reviews and the consequences of posting or publishing it.
Any User Content or other material, information or ideas that you submit to or post or publish on the Sites is non-confidential and non-proprietary.
By submitting User Content to Flovery™, you hereby grant to Flovery™ a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable (through multiple tiers) and transferable right and license to use, reproduce, distribute, edit, modify, translate, reformat, prepare derivative works based upon, display publicly, perform publicly and otherwise exploit (including but not limited to over the Internet, broadcast television or any other uses or media) your User Content, in whole or in part.
Flovery™ reserves the right but is not obligated to monitor User Content or other content sent to or through the Sites.
Links to Other Websites
The Sites may contain links to third-party websites ("Other Sites") that are not under Flovery's control.
Flovery™ makes no claim and accepts no responsibility regarding the quality, nature or reliability of the Other Sites that are accessible by hyperlinks from the Sites or link to the Sites.
Flovery™ provides these links to you as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Flovery™ of Other Sites or any association with the operators of such Other Sites.